In a world where attention spans are fleeting and visual content reigns supreme, these video ads have emerged as a powerful tool for brands to captivate audiences and drive engagement on the world’s largest online marketplace. Amazon-sponsored video ads create the opportunity to engage with consumers, in a way that makes your business memorable.
In this guide, we’ll explore the nature of a sponsored video ad on Amazon, delve into its advantages for your business, and provide tips for crafting an optimal ad that leaves viewers with a strong awareness of your brand!
Unveiling the Power of Amazon Sponsored Brand Video Ads
Sponsored brand video ads on Amazon create an opportunity for a business to truly engage with its target audience on a popular platform. Video ads arrest our eyes through their presence on Amazon product pages. While shoppers browse search results, the ad format increases clickthrough rate and conversions. These videos are embedded around related product listings when a customer begins their search.
Propel Your Business with Amazon Sponsored Brand Video Ads
Sponsored brand videos help customers discover your products and brand as they shop on Amazon. If you shop on Amazon yourself, you have likely noticed these videos play along with your product search. Utilizing a sponsored brand video does not require an extravagant film set or special effects. The simple video setup also saves your business money, compared to larger-scale video advertisements. These sponsored videos are usually quite short in length, about a max of 30 seconds, as they play on repeat through Amazon’s page.
With this, there is no need for a long shooting script. Videos appeal more to consumers and allow your brand’s image to shine with creativity. For instance, many beauty brands showcase swatches of their new lipstick/eye shadow shades for potential customers to view. All features for this option create a great opportunity for businesses, however, Amazon has some eligibility rules. To qualify for Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads;
- Advertisers must have an active Amazon Advertising account.
- The brand must be registered in the Amazon Brand Registry program.
- The brand must have at least one product available for sale on Amazon.com that is eligible to participate in Sponsored Products Ads.
- In addition, these video ads are available in the U.S., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and Japan.
Mastering the Art of Amazon SBV Ads: Proven Tips for a Stellar Campaign
In developing your own ad, understanding the importance of these tips can take a video from basic to memorable.
- While creating the concept for a video ad, stay true to your brand’s message, and purpose. In doing this, your company reflects what you stand for in a short amount of time, giving your audience a sneak peek into what you value as an organization.
- Define the goal of the video in a personalized way, emphasizing the needs of your target audience.
- Tell a story, intrigue your audience to remember your brand, and leave them excited to see more.
- To create a feeling that hits home, include a distinctive logo for the viewers to picture in the future, calling them to action on their purchase. This action creates distinct brand recognition.
- Lastly, consider the layout of your video and how the screen may appear on mobile devices. This important detail may set you apart from other competing brands. Paying attention to small detail such as these creates a reputation of professionalism for your brand.
Launching Your Amazon Sponsored Brand Video Ad
After physically creating the advertisement, now comes the time to set up its place on Amazon.
- Step 1: In Seller Central, go to the “Advertising” tab, and then click “Campaign Manager,” and you will see an option to choose “Create Campaign.”
- Step 2: Next, click on “Sponsored Brands” under “Choose your campaign type.” Then under “settings” you input your campaign name, the range of dates, a daily budget, and the brand you want to advertise.
- Step 3: Then, you will choose “video” as your ad format, choose the product you want to advertise, and upload your video. To get a preview, Amazon will display how your video will appear on desktop and mobile. This ensures optimum reach and appeal.
- Step 4: Lastly, you will enter the keywords you want to target. After you choose these, you will click “submit for review,” and Amazon will review your video within 72 hours of submission.
Amazon SBV Ads: Set Yourself Up for Success with Premiere Creative!
Sponsored video ads have changed the game of marketing to consumers online. Increase the purchase intent of shoppers through an informative, engaging video about your product. Through this video, you are increasing the chances of a customer choosing your product above all else that is available. Change the way your brand appears to consumers and consider creating a sponsored video ad on Amazon.
This concept can feel complicated, and overwhelming for those unsure about where to start. To discover more, and find out how to get the process rolling, consult Premiere Creative. Our marketing agency is a verified Amazon Partner Agency and generated 7-figures in sales during our first year with the large cookware company, HexClad. Don’t wait, create your own success story and call the office today at (973) 346-8100!